Welcome to Optimal Health in Beverly Hills. We offer multiple services tailored to meet your individual wellness needs, to help you recover, achieve and sustain optimal health and peak performance in your life.
Colon Hydrotherapy (Colonic), Infrared Sauna, Body Wraps, Ionic Foot Detox, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage, Cupping, Biocybernetic Tissue Revitalisation (BTR) by cymedics™, and more, all under one roof.
Come visit us today and find out how we can help with your health and wellness needs!
Schedule an Appointment*:
(310) 360-1199 › Phone
(424) 625-0929 › SMS/Text Messaging
Cancellation & Rescheduling :
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment, otherwise you will be charged the fee of the scheduled service. We do not allow same day changes. Same policy applies for missed visits.
- Female clients: Since it's ok to have a session during your cycle, the same cancellation policy applies.
- Stay well hydrated prior to your session.
- For colonics, please do not eat 1-2 hours prior to your appointment.
Click here for more pre-colonic tips aimed at optimizing the effect of your session and to find more information on what to expect during your session.
Map & Directions:
292 South La Cienega Blvd.
Suite #400 A (4th floor PHA)
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
PLEASE NOTE: Our office is located just north of Gregory Way. If you use a GPS, make sure to enter ‘Beverly Hills' as the city and ‘90211' as the zip code, or you will end up at an address about 3 miles north of us.
- 2 hours free public parking directly southwest of our building. This City of Beverly Hills parking lot is located on the west side of La Cienega Blvd. – just south of Gregory Way – at 321 S. La Cienega Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211. It can only be entered while traveling south on La Cienega. First two hours are free and 75 cents per half-hour after that.
- 3 hour street parking on Gregory Way for 25 cents per hour – Mon-Sat, 8-6 PM.
- Underground parking at our own building is available Mon-Fri, 8-6 PM. The rate is $1.50 for each 15 min. $12 daily max. No grace period and no in/out. After 4 PM it's $6 flat. Lost ticket pays daily max. No valet or validation.
IMPORTANT: There is NO parking on La Cienega Blvd. from 7-9 AM and 4-6 PM.
Please DO NOT park there during this time as your car WILL GET towed.