Cupping therapy is an ancient Chinese alternative therapy. Cups are placed on the skin to create a local suction. The suction helps break up stagnation and to mobilize blood flow in order to promote healing.
Call (310) 360-1199 now to schedule your cupping therapy appointment.
The skin may become redden due to the congestion of blood flow, and the marks varies from a barely visible red ring to a dark purple solid bruise. The more stagnation, the darker the bruise. The bruising will usually last for a few days to a couple of weeks.
“Where there is a flow there is health, and where there is stagnation there is disease.”
– Old Chinese Medicinal Proverb
Benefits of Cupping:
- Draining of excess fluid.
- Improved blood flow to blocked areas.
- Draining toxins and pathogens.
- Loosens adhesions and spasms.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Promote lymphatic circulation.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Benefits Arthritis, joint pain, muscle pain and stiffness.
- Releases stress.
- Deep tissue relief.
- Breaks up and expels congestion.
- Stimulation of chi and blood movement.
Doesn't your body deserve the very best too?
Call us now at (310) 360-1199 to schedule your cupping therapy appointment and start your path to a new healthier you…
- Modality: Ancient Chinese Therapy
- First Visit: Please call for pricing: (310) 360-1199
- Book Appointment ›